- Bookings purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- Booking barcodes are valid for the duration of the booking and will expire once the booking date and time has lapsed.
- We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check-in and organise bowling shoes where applicable
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities if you or any guests in your group are late.
- In the unforseen circumstance AMF Bowling & Laser Tag encounters technical issues your bowling start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
- Where you purchase concession tickets online, suitable identification must be provided at the centre.
- The purchasing of products and services may be subject to credit card and other fees. AMF Bowling & Laser Tag reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in NZD and include GST.
- Vouchers and bookings can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering.
- AMF Bowling & Laser Tag uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time.
- AMF Bowling & Laser Tag does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS.
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
- Handle your e-voucher as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release AMF Bowling from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of AMF Bowling or Laser Tag honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher.
- Lost, damaged or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced.AMF Bowling & Laser Tag reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any AMF Bowling or Laser Tag vouchers. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Booking barcodes are redeemable at AMF Bowling centres & Laser Tag centres in New Zealand only.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
- Bowling shoes are required on our lanes. If you don't have a pair, you can hire ours for only $2.
- No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises.
- Management reserves right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- You acknowledge that there are inherent risks in the participation in bowling and laser skirmish activities. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- AMF Bowling & M9 Laser Skirmish takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However AMF Bowling & M9 Laser Skirmish will not be liable for any person in respect the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of AMF Bowling or M9 Laser Skirmish) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
- M9 Laser Skirmish is recommended for ages 6 years and up. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to AMF Bowling & M9 Laser Skirmish.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
Special Offer Terms & Conditions
Valid for 1 game each for a family of four, until 6pm only. Maximum 2 Adults. Not valid during school holidays. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Shoe hire included. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Valid 7pm-LATE, Monday - Thursday only. Waitlist used during busy periods. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Shoe hire not included. at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Valid for 2 games, from Friday - Saturday after 9pm only. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Shoe hire not included. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Valid for 3 games of Bowling only. Sunday from 6pm only. Shoe hire not included. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Roller Member and Subscriber Rewards Terms & Conditions
- AMF Roller members and customers who subscribe to receive communications from AMF bowling during the new online booking system launch period (10/12.14 - 28/02/15) are entitled to receive the following member Benefits:
- The ability to buy a maximum of 20 $9.95 bowling games can be purchased per Roller member, when purchased online. This discount is not available with any other discount offer, voucher or promotion. This offer is not available for league, tournaments, birthday parties, school groups, meal deals, arcade tokens, or group and corporate bookings.
- Vouchers are available for purchase online only on the AMF Bowling website - https://booking.amfbowling.com.au and are only available for a limited time only.
- Participation in the AMF Bowling 12FREE Loyalty reward program, where by AMF rewards Roller members based upon their visitation record. Upon visiting any AMF centre twice, and spending a minimum of $10 per Roller on separate trading days within a 12 month period, an AMF Roller member will be entitled to receive one FREE bowling voucher for personal use entitling the member to one free game of bowling upon his/her next visit.
- All communication regarding visitation and the issuing of FREE bowling vouchers will be conducted strictly via email.
- AMF Roller Members must ensure that contact information (i.e. Current email address) is valid and current by contacting their local AMF centre or emailing email@example.com.
- AMF Bowling takes no responsibility for a member's failure to receive his/her FREE bowling voucher, if an email address is found to be incorrect.
- It is the individual Roller member's responsibility to ensure that his/her roller card is swiped on each visit.
- All FREE bowling vouchers must be used within 3 months of the issue date.
- FREE vouchers cannot be accumulated and must be redeemed before additional visits are recognised. FREE vouchers are not redeemable for cash and redemption is subject to lane availability (bookings are recommended).
- All FREE vouchers must be surrendered upon redemption and are non-transferable (corresponding Roller card must be shown upon redemption).
- To qualify for a 'visit' a Roller member or subscriber must either spend $10 or more in a centre per day and ask the AMF Staff member to swipe their Roller card during the transaction. OR purchase games online spending over $10 and redeeming these in centre. Multiple purchases made in the same centre on the same trading day, will be considered as a 'single visit'. Purchases made at the bar and cafes of AMF Rooty Hill or AMF Mt Gravatt are not deemed as a transaction for the purpose of the 1-2-Free promotion discussed in section 3.2.
- A free game of bowling on the day of your birthday sent via email in the form of a redeemable barcode voucher.
- Access to exclusive promotional deals, special offers and any additional benefits sent via email that may be periodically introduced.